![]() |
| Medicine Cabinet |
![]() |
| Makeup Brushes |
![]() |
| Baby Murlocs |
![]() |
| Bookshelf |
![]() |
| Blanket |
![]() |
| Lime |
I found this bird's nest when I went apple picking about a month ago. I'm not sure what kind of bird made the nest, but I love it.
![]() |
| Jewelery Nest |
![]() |
| Jewelery Nest 2 |
![]() |
| Nest |
This sculpture is one I made in my sculpture class about 7 or 8 years ago. It is supposed to be a bird house.
![]() |
| Terracotta Bird House Sculpture |
![]() |
| Terracotta Bird House Sculpture 2 |
I collect salt and pepper shakers, and these are some from my collection.
![]() |
| Bird Salt & Pepper Shakers |
![]() |
| Koi Salt & Pepper Shakers |













No comments:
Post a Comment